The Campaign Manager sends a Commercial Template to items in a Podio View.
Select Campaigns from the top menu to get started!
View our tutorial video, then Get Started by clicking Create New Campaign
- Select the Podio App, the View of Contacts and your created Commercial 📚Email Templates
The email data from the Template will then populate
- Certify that the email is not Spam and click Send
Each email will be attached as a Comment to the Podio Item. Contacts can reply and Employees can respond directly to this email in Podio as normal.
Emails will come from a mapped address on @send0n.net to prevent our sending reputation. Set the 🚀Sending Domains to send directly from your address.
Track Open Rates and Unsubscribes from the Campaign Report. You can also use 🚗Automation Triggers to track these in Podio.
- The Campaign did not send to all the items in the View selected:
- Verify that there is a Contact mapped in the 🎯Configuration Settings
- Check that all items in the view have valid email addresses
- Complete a 🏜️Reload Podio Items to ensure the App in Globimail has the same amount of items as the App in Podio
- Emails are going to SPAM
- Check your Reputation on the main page
- Test the Spammyness of your Email with a Mail Tester