- Commercial Templates for bulk mailouts
These are detailed HTML templates sent to a contacts who have signed up for the mailing list, to advertise and promote a commercial product or service.
- Sent by our 📨Campaign Manager
- or via 🔁Citrix Workflow Integration
- Transactional Templates for workflow automation
A simple design email for one-on-one conversations to be
- Sent via 🔁Citrix Workflow Integration
Once a New Template has been selected, the settings page is displayed.
Change the template to a Unique Template Name and choose the Podio App to send from. Even define default Email Subject as well as From Name and Address.
The Template Settings page has the information required to send using 🔁Citrix Workflow Integration.
Click the Save button and then Design Content
Select Change Design to choose a template and/or use the side options to design a template.
Click Send Test to send the template to an external address to view content in an Email Client.
Use Merge Tags to add custom fields to collect data from the Podio item when sending.
Tags are used in Text blocks. Insert these where you want them to show in your template.
- Podio Fields are available when the template is connected to an App.
- Custom Tokens are best used to collect data from ANY App and insert into the action.
View the HTML source of the template (view only).
These are sent using 🔁Citrix Workflow Integration
Like above, use Merge Tags to create custom merge tags and insert them using Personalize.
Similar to the Composer opened from Podio, these templates are used to auto generate recurring types of emails. For example, a simple thank you letter that is personally addressed to a contact.