Send emails directly FROM your company email address.
Available during the trial and on Premium and Elite plans.
Once configured, emails sent using GlobiMail will use the domain associated with the senders address, coming directly FROM: them. This improves deliverability and can be used with or without 🗺️Email Address Mapping.
Select Add Domain
Add Domain Mapping
- Map your Company Domain to the desired mapped address.
- Domains must be verified emails in your Podio Account Settings.
- Multiple Sending Domains can be configured on one account.
Log into your Email Host Control Panel
- Set the SPF Record to allow our emails to be passed through your server. Click the Configure link to copy and paste the records directly to your service.
- Set the DKIM Key to digitally sign your emails for better deliverability. Click the Configure link again to copy and paste the records.
Check to PASS the Records
- Check and Validate every couple hours until the SPF Record shows PASS. Typically this will propagate within a few hours however can take up to 72.
If you have problems with set-up, please contact your service directly or your network administrator.
Or try the Help Forums for your service provider, some are provided below.
Outlook Web Access (Exchange) - NOTE: use REDIRECT not FORWARD