- View Account Details
- View the Billing History to print invoices and receipts Enter Invoice Details to add Company Data to the printed invoice. Add an Email Address where you would like your Invoices emailed.
- Change Subscription Plan to update the plan size and update your credit card information Any changes start a new subscription, resulting in a pro-rated refund for the previous Plan Options available will depend on the Connected Apps.
- If at any time you wish to cancel, choose Cancel Account Don't forget to leave your feedback, we appreciate it!
- View Account Usage Total number of Connected Apps in the Total allotted to the Plan Size Total number of Emails Processed in the Current and Previous month
- Add Additional Users that will have access to GlobiMail User must have Admin Access in the Podio App to adjust its settings
- Enter an Email for who should receive the Daily Summary This report includes 📐SPAM Quarantine and other errors
- Shared Team Addresses can be set to be used by any Podio User. Emails must be composed in Browser in order to select these shared addresses.
- Create 📚Boilerplates to use when composing emails in browser. These are used in the GlobiMail Composer Web Browser
- Create an Email Blacklist to specify any senders to be ignored as SPAM Easily add a Sender to this list by using the Spam action in ✏️Moderate Comments
- Put addresses on a Whitelist to ensure their emails do not end up i 📐SPAM Quarantine
Hover over the App that you want to Configure and select the wrench icon.
Select the tab for the following options:
- View Information about the Podio App that is connected.
- Update the field mapping for the Contact Location in the App.
- You can also select how the Email Header should Appear in the Activity Log. Choose from the Full Email Header or the Mini Header.
- Disable Comment Attachments so email attachments are not included in the Activity Log.
- Choose to Add Attachments to Items to add the attachments as Files on the item.
- Map a Podio Field to use as a Subject Line on new emails. Choose from Single-line Text, Relationship and Location fields.
- Map a Multi-Line Text field to use as the Original Email Body. This only works for the initial email that creates the item.
- Add Compose Link to App is ON by default to easily compose a new message. Turning this off will remove this field from the App.
BCC Drop Box
The Connected App is given a unique email address made up of the Company and App code. Also see our page on using the 📟BCC Dropbox
When an email is received at this address, GlobiMail will attach the email to the Item by matching the TO: address.By default, GlobiMail will attach the message to the first found Item.
- Emails will be attached to the SINGLE MOST RECENT item, select Attach to All to attach an email to all Items with the matching contact address.
- Notify if no Contact Found to receive an notification when an email is sent to the BCC Drop Box but does not have a matching Item.
- Choose to Create New Items when no matching contact is found. Could result in many new items in Podio.
- Trigger Actions when emails are sent, received, opened, bounced, etc.
This is a Premium Feature. Upgrade to get the most out of GlobiMail.
Click Add Automation to get started. See the 🚗Automation Triggers article for specifics.
- Enable Click Tracking if you set an above automation on links clicked
- Enable an Auto-Responder to automatically reply to New Items created in the App. Set the From Address and Email Body for the response.
Playing with these settings is for advanced users and could have unintended effects on your system.
- Discard non-Team Emails so reply emails, that are not addressed to the team, are discarded. With address mapping, accidental unintended emails can arrive when the mapped address is used in the reply.
- Don't Cleanse Emails to keep historical data and signatures in the body of the Email Comment.
- Email Address Mapping is ON by default. Go to 🗺️Email Address Mapping to see how this works or for information on turning it off. It is recommended to leave this on. You lose tracking capability without a Sending Domain.
- Don't Email my Team is ON by default and prevents replies from being forwarded to the team.This keeps the conversations directly in Podio and out of your Inbox. Email Address Mapping must be turned ON and addresses listed under 🗳️Team List under the profile icon.
- Track Team Events is OFF by default. To track email events sent to people on your team list, turn this option ON.
- Add Subject to Mapped Names to include a mapped subject line in the From Address, helping the customer to distinguish between multiple addresses.
- Include all History when composing the email thread, instead of just the most recent.
- Select to Compose emails in your own Email Client instead of the default browser. The Email Address must mapped as the Contact Location.
This is a legacy feature and NOT recommended as you will lose many of GlobiMail features.
- If your team is using a webmail client like Gmail, select Shorter Links for Webmail to stay within the enforced URL limits.
- The option to always BCC the App is also available when using your own Email Client to ensure that emails sent are also attached to the Item. Does not work in all Browser / Client combinations.
- Choose to NOT add Reply-To links to App Items when only forwarding emails to GlobiMail. Only use this when manually forwarding email to GlobiMail.
- Send Notifications when New Items are created in the App. Enter the email address of recipient, comma separating multiple addresses.