When corresponding with contacts from your "Inbox", attach emails to the corresponding Podio Item using a BCC to the Unique App Address.
The BCC Drop Box Address can be viewed by hovering over the App or on the BCC Drop Box tab in the App Settings under 🎯Configuration Settings. The address format is CompanyCode.AppCode@globimail.com
- When Sending an Email from your Inbox, simply CC or BCC the Unique Email Address, matching the email to the Podio Item using the TO address.
- With Incoming Emails to your Inbox, forward to the Unique Email Address, matching the email to the Item using the Original FROM address. Be sure not to add any text above the ----Original Message----
Set the App Settings under 🎯Configuration Settings to adjust what happens with Incoming Emails at this BCC Drop Box address.
By default, when there is no matching contact, an error is generated with an Email Notification to notify you to create a contact item manually.
- Create New Items to have new items created when an unknown Contact is received.
- OR Add ".NEW" to the Unique Email Address to ALWAYS force a new Item creation.
- Notify if no Contact Found? to turn OFF the Email Notifications
When there are multiple Podio Items with the same contact email address, the email will attach to the Most Recently Created Item.
- Attach to All? to attach the incoming email to ALL Podio Items matching the contact email.