The Sent Email Status is shown in the Header of the email comment of the Podio Item.
Complete actions automagically when this status changes using 🚗Automation Triggers
Common Status Messages
- Processed: Our sending server has received the message and prepared it to be delivered.
- Delivered: This means the email has been accepted at the receiving server.
- Opened: The email is viewed, the user must have images turned on.
- Clicked: A link is clicked in the email. Click tracking must be enabled in 🚗Automation Triggers
- Unsubscribed: Fires when a recipient unsubscribes to your content.
- Deferred: When an email cannot immediately be delivered but hasn’t been completely rejected, the deferred event fires. Sometimes called a soft bounce, SendGrid will continue to try for 72 hours to deliver a deferred message.
- Reported Spam: The recipient reported the email as SPAM. Multiple spam complaints can result in the deactivation of your account.
- Bounced: If a server cannot or will not deliver a message, SendGrid fires a bounce event. Bounces often are caused by outdated or incorrectly entered email addresses.
- Dropped: This event informs your system when an email has been dropped. Further, it provides a reason for the drop, such as if we’ve found spam content (if the spam checker app is enabled) or we see the recipient has unsubscribed previously.
See the SendGrid Blog for more depth on these messages.