Send Emails with Citrix Podio Workflow Automation while using GlobiMail for logging and tracking.
First, if you haven't already, create a template in 📚Email Templates
Then, open Citrix Podio Workflow Automation and create a new flow in the selected App.
Lets create a flow to run on App items to automatically follow up on items left unanswered.
- Start a New Flow, add any filters required for the flow to run.
- Insert a Collector if data is required from another App.
- Add the GlobiMail Action, if using the Plugin. Or the Remote Post action if no plugin.
- Select the template to use in your flow.
- The first required fields will be filled by default from the template created.
If the Contact has been mapped in the Config, no further fields are required.
When the Flow action completes, the Email is passed to GlobiMail to complete the process. The Log Entry will show: Sent Email via GlobiMail to: email@example.com
The email will be added as normal GlobiMail comment on the item.
Add 🚗Automation Triggers to track email events like opened, bounced, etc.
View our 📤OUTBOX example to see more of an example.
The Send Email Action
If you are still using the Send Email action, be sure to check the GlobiMail checkbox. This selection is only available on Connected Apps and not the By Date or Day flows.
Select a From Name that the email will come FROM. The From Address (Reply-To) should be related to the GlobiMail account.